One bedroom cottages are designed with the Khatambandh form of art used to decorate the ceiling, where small pieces of wood are combined to form the entire structure; bringing alive the authentic Kashimiri décor.
- Size 1273 ft2
- View Garden
- Occupancy 2 Adults, 2 Children
- Bed Type King
- Extra Bed Allowed
- Starting at ₹50,000
In-Room Amenities & Services
- Dining Area
- Dressing Table with full length mirror
- Iron & Ironing Board (on request)
- Living area with sitting arrangement
- Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- Mini Bar Chargeable
- Modern & Well Equipped Kitchen
- Private balcony with Himalayan View
- Tea/Coffee Maker
- Writing Desk
- Ensuite Four-Fixture Bathrooms
- Hair Dryer
- Luxurious Bath Amenities
- Pillow Menu
- Shaving Mirror
- Weighing Scale
- 40-inch LCD TV with DVD player on request
- Air-conditioning with temperature control
- Complimentary In Room Wifi
- Electronic safe
- Satellite TV channels
- Two or more Speaker telephones
- 24 hour room service
- Bottled Mineral Water
- Butler Service (T&C Apply)
- Complimentary Assorted Cookies
- Complimentary Fruit Platter
- Express Laundry Service (Chargeable)
- Free Access to Fitness Centre
- Turn Down Service
Check-in and Check-out PolicyCheck-in: 2:00 PM Check-out: 12:00 Noon
Any check-in before 0600Hrs will be billed for the previous night.
Check-in between 0600 Hrs and 0900 Hrs will attract 50% of the room charges.
Hotel allows early check-in from 0900 Hrs only subject to availability of rooms.
Check-out time 1200 Hrs (Policy for charging – N/A)
Late Check-out till 1600 Hrs (Policy for charging – Half day charge)
Late Check-out till 1800 Hrs (Policy for charging – Half day charge)
Late Check-out post 1800 Hrs (Policy for charging – Full day charge)
Exceptions for Check-outs:
Request from customers
Airline Crew/ Layovers
Service Recovery/ Force Majeure
Extra bed and breakfast would be chargeable
Breakfast without extra bed for kids below 6 yrs is complimentary
Kids between 6 and 12 and above is chargeable
The hotel management reserves the right for admission.
The pets will not be allowed, hence a separate arrangement to be made.
A specified amount of money is paid by the guest to the hotel before his arrival for guaranteed reservation. The amount covers entire night’s room rate & room tax.
Once the reservation is guaranteed the guest should be informed to cancel the reservation as per unit policy to the planned date of arrivals if there is any change of plan.
14 days prior to arrival, failing which retention of 100% night of stay will be charged.
Food and Beverage Policy
- For your safety, security and well-being, we do not permit any outside Food & Beverage and other external services
Alcohol is served in the Dal Bar Only. Liquor from outside is not allowed to be consumed in any of the outlets or public areas of the hotel.
Safety and Security
In keeping with our heightened security procedures, guests are requested to carry a government approved photo-identity with address to present at check-in.