It offers a panoramic view of the hotel’s sprawling gardens. The suites have been recently renovated and feature a master bedroom with en suite bathroom and a dining area. Palace suites reflecting royal look of Ancient Rajasthani Culture is spread over an area of 600 sq ft, these elegantly furnished suites at The LaLiT Laxmi Vilas Palace Udaipur, is a one bedroom suite with dining space. The spacious suite has been renovated recently and has all the modern facilities and amenities.
- Size 500 ft2 / 46 m2
- Occupancy 2 Adults, 2 Children
- Bed Type King Bed
- Extra Bed Allowed
- Starting at ₹18,000
In-Room Amenities & Services
- Electronic Safe
- Iron & Ironing Board (on request)
- Mini Bar
- Tea/Coffee Maker
- Walk-in Closet
- Writing Desk & Chair
- Bathrobe & Slippers
- Bathroom with Shower Cubicle & Luxurious Amenities
- Hair Dryer
- Kronocare branded bath amenities
- 42-inches LED TV with DVD player on request
- IDD Telephone
- iPod docking station (on request)
- 24 hour Room & Concierge service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry Service
- Mineral Water (02 Bottles Per Person Per Day)
- Newspaper (Available On Demand)
- Turn Down Service
Check-in and Check-out PolicyCheck-in: 2:00 pm Check-out: 12:00 noon
We can accommodate early arrivals and late Check outs based on the following terms and conditions:
- For early Check in before 6:00 am, a charge of 100% will be added to the room rate.
- For early Check in between 06:00 am to 09:00 am, a charge of 50% will be added to the room rate.
Late Check out after 12:00 noon is subject to the following charges:
- 25% of the room rate for Check out between 12:00 pm and 4:00 pm
- 50% of the room rate for Check out between 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm
- 100% of the room rate for Check out after 6:00 pm (subject to availability on the date of departure)
- Children under 12 years of age can stay free sharing the existing Bed. Extra charges are applicable for extra bed and kids meals.
- Pets are not allowed inside the hotel except on 24th December & 31st December, 2017
- All bookings require a valid Credit Card Guarantee/Bank Deposit.
- Non-arrival of the guest amounts to a no-show.
- Reservation must be cancelled seven (7) days prior to the date of arrival.
- In case of cancellation made within seven (7) days or a no-show, hotel reserves the right to charge for the entire duration of the stay.
- If you are interested in hosting a post-hospitality event, please coordinate with our catering manager to have the event held in a private function room. Alcohol must be purchased through the hotel and the sale of alcohol is prohibited to minors and people without proper identification
Safety and Security
The Lalit Suri Hospitality Group knows how important the sense of security is to all its guests. Hence, a special effort is made at all our hotels to ensure that guest security and the hotel security takes precedence over any other objective.
The entire palace, including all areas accessible to public, is under CCTV surveillance. The Palace is security patrolled with all emergency plans well in place.