Check-in and Check-out Policy
We can accommodate early arrivals and late Check outs based on availability and subject to charge. The hotel also reserves the right to charge for the entire duration of stay, in the event of an early departure.
- Children under 12 years of age can be accommodated in the same room at no extra cost. If an extra bed is required, additional charges are applicable.
- Children under the age of 18 years will not be permitted to stay alone in the hotel.
- Pets are not allowed inside the hotel.
- All bookings require a valid credit card to guarantee the reservation.
- All cancellations made after 6:00 pm within 24 hours of arrival will result in a one-night retention charge.
- Please check rate policies at the time of booking as some room rates may have a non-cancellation / non-refundable clause.
Food and Beverage Policy
- For your safety, security and well-being, we do not permit any outside Food & Beverage and other external services
- If you are interested in hosting a post-hospitality event, please coordinate with our catering manager to have the event held in a private function room. Alcohol must be purchased through the hotel and the sale of alcohol is prohibited to minors and people without proper identification.
Safety and Security
The entire hotel, including the publicly accessible areas, is well-guarded and monitored around the clock through CCTV cameras installed at various locations in and around the hotel, with metal detectors and X-ray machines. The hotel is also police-patrolled 24 hours a day. All the rooms are also equipped with an emergency evacuation plan, smoke detectors, water sprinklers, gas detectors and a public address system.