Welcome to The LaLiT London
The LaLiT London (Managed by The Lalit), is a plush 70-room opulent boutique hotel. It is a Grade II listed building, built by Edward Mountford more than 125 years ago, architect of the Old Bailey. Located on the South Bank near Tower Bridge it lies in the heart of the busy metropolis.
Rejuve-The Spa is not operational until further notice.
- The LaLiT London Travellers Choice Award 2020
- The LaLiT London Safe Travels
- The LaLiT London We are Good to Go
- The LaLiT London AA Covid-19 Confident
- The LaLiT London Best Dining Experience
- The LaLiT London Top 25 luxury hotels in United Kingdom
- The LaLiT London Best Boutique Hotel Of The Year
At a Glance
- Baluchi - The Great Hall
- Teacher's Room
- Rejuve - The Spa
Ganpati Bappa Moriya!
This is how we invoke Lord Ganesha, the God of prosperity, fortune and success. According to the Hindu mythology, a prayer is offered to Ganapati before a new beginning, to achieve fruitful results.
The majestic idol in the premise of The LaLiT London gives one and all an opportunity to seek divine blessings from Lord Ganesha.
A room of spectacular opulence and sophistication. The restoration work involved the original fireplace, decorative ceiling, and woodwork, which has been retained to keep the Victorian feel alive.Indulge in a fine evening at the Headmaster’s Room with premium cognacs and champagnes for company.
The LaLiT London Experiences
Half of the enjoyment of being on a bicycle is to follow your own instincts.
From coffee at one place and to lunch on the opposite side of town, via historical centers, galleries & parks...More
The Lalit Itinerary Experience
London is home to a number of tourist attractions. Here are some of the London attractions that simply cannot be missed. The city offers a mix of history, science and sightseeing for you to explore...More
The Lalit Shopping Experience
London offers a variety of distinct shopping areas and shopping streets, most of them showcase unique themes or specialties of their own. If you like shopping, well who doesn’t! Then London marke...More
Location181, Tooley Street, London - SE12JR
- London Bridge Station 0.4 miles
- London City Airport 6.9 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 19.1 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 28.4 miles
- London Stansted Airport 36.8 miles