Check-in and Check-out Policy
We can accommodate early arrivals and late Check outs based on the following terms and conditions:
- For early Check in before 6:00 am, a charge of 100% will be added to the room rate.
- For early Check in between 06:00 am to 09:00 am, a charge of 50% will be added to the room rate.
Late Check out after 12:00 noon is subject to the following charges:
- 25% of the room rate for Check out between 12:00 pm and 4:00 pm
- 50% of the room rate for Check out between 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm
- 100% of the room rate for Check out after 6:00 pm (subject to availability on the date of departure)
- Children under 12 years of age can stay free sharing the existing Bed. Extra charges are applicable for extra bed and kids meals.
Pets are not allowed inside the hotel.
- All bookings require a valid Credit Card Guarantee/Bank Deposit.
- Non-arrival of the guest amounts to a no-show.
- Reservation must be cancelled seven (7) days prior to the date of arrival.
- In case of cancellation made within seven (7) days or a no-show, hotel reserves the right to charge for the entire duration of the stay.
Food and Beverage Policy
- For your safety, security and well-being, we do not permit any outside Food & Beverage and other external services
- If you are interested in hosting a post-hospitality event, please coordinate with our catering manager to have the event held in a private function room. Alcohol must be purchased through the hotel and the sale of alcohol is prohibited to minors and people without proper identification
Safety and Security
The Lalit Suri Hospitality Group knows how important the sense of security is to all its guests. Hence, a special effort is made at all our hotels to ensure that guest security and the hotel security takes precedence over any other objective.
The entire palace, including all areas accessible to public, is under CCTV surveillance. The Palace is security patrolled with all emergency plans well in place.