Check-in and Check-out Policy
To accommodate early arrivals and late Check-outs will be based on the following terms and conditions:
- Arrivals before 8 am and Departures after 6 pm will be charged 100% of the room rate, subject to availability
- Arrivals between 8 am and 10 am and Departures between 4 pm and 6 pm will be charged 70% of the room rate. (subject to availability)
- Arrivals between 10 am and 12 pm and Departures between 1 pm and 4 pm will be charged 50% of the room rate. (subject to availability)
- Children under 6 year may be accommodated in the same room at no extra cost. A meal supplement of Rs.1000/- per night per child would be applicable for children between 6 and 12 years old without an extra bed
- If an extra bed is required, the same would be provided at an additional cost
- Anyone above 12 years of age will be considered as an adult
Pets not allowed
All bookings require a valid credit card to guarantee the reservation.
- All cancellations made after 6:00 pm within 72 hours of arrival will result in a one-night retention charge
- Please check the rate policies at the time of booking as some room rates may have a non-cancellation / non-refundable clause
Food and Beverage Policy
- For your safety, security and well-being, we do not permit any outside Food & Beverage and other external services
If you are interested in hosting a post-hospitality event, please coordinate with our catering manager to have the event held in a private function room.
Alcohol must be purchased through the hotel and the sale of alcohol is prohibited to minors and people without proper identification.
Safety and Security
The entire hotel, including the publicly accessible areas, is well-guarded and monitored round the clock through CCTV cameras installed at various locations in and around the hotel.
All the suites are also equipped with an emergency evacuation plan, smoke detectors, water sprinklers and a public address system.