Discover this unique hotel palace in Udaipur
Built by HH Maharana Fateh Singh in 1911, The Lalit Laxmi Vilas Palace Udaipur radiates with royal elegance. This luxurious city palace hotel sits on a hilltop overlooking Udaipur and has a history as rich and fascinating as India’s City of Lakes itself.
With impeccable service midst immaculate settings, our highly trained team is dedicated to delivering an experience fit for royalty.
Check in/ Check out Policies
Check in: 2:00 pm
Check out: 12:00 noon
We can accommodate early arrivals and late Check outs based on the following terms and conditions:
- For early Check in before 6:00 am, a charge of 100% will be added to the room rate.
- For early Check in between 06:00 am to 09:00 am, a charge of 50% will be added to the room rate.
Late Check out after 12:00 noon is subject to the following charges:
- 25% of the room rate for Check out between 12:00 pm and 4:00 pm
- 50% of the room rate for Check out between 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm
- 100% of the room rate for Check out after 6:00 pm (subject to availability on the date of departure)
- Pets are not allowed inside the hotel.
- Children under 12 years of age can stay free sharing the existing Bed. Extra charges are applicable for extra bed and kids meals.
Cancellation / No-Show Policy
- Non-arrival of the guest amounts to a no-show.
- Reservation must be cancelled seven (7) days prior to the date of arrival.
- In case of cancellation made within seven (7) days or a no-show, hotel reserves the right to charge for the entire duration of the stay.
- If you are interested in hosting a post-hospitality event, please coordinate with our catering manager to have the event held in a private function room. Alcohol must be purchased through the hotel and the sale of alcohol is prohibited to minors and people without proper identification
Safety and Security
The Lalit Suri Hospitality Group knows how important the sense of security is to all its guests. Hence, a special effort is made at all our hotels to ensure that guest security and the hotel security takes precedence over any other objective.
The entire palace, including all areas accessible to public, is under CCTV surveillance. The Palace is security patrolled with all emergency plans well in place.
The Lalit Laxmi Vilas Palace is located in the city centre just opposite the Fateh Sagar Lake.
Udaipur is well-connected through airways from Delhi, Mumbai, Jaipur and Jodhpur.
Maharana Pratap Airport – 27 kms (45 Minutes by car)
Udaipur is well-connected by rail with Delhi, Mumbai, Jaipur, Kolkatta and Ahmadabad.
Railway Station - 5 kms (20 Minutes)
Udaipur is well-connected through regular and direct bus services to all tourist destinations and various cities such as Delhi, Mumbai, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Ahmadabad, Indore, Pune, Nasik, Ajmer, Chittorgarh, Bhilwara and Agra by NH 76 and NH 08.
Udaipur Bus Stand – 5 kms (20 Minutes)
The hotel is 27 kms, or a 45-minute drive, from the airport via NH 76.
From Railway Station
Move towards southern side from railway station crossing Udaipole Bus Stand, Surajpol, Delhi Gate, Chetak Circle leading the Fateh Sagar Road. The palace is situated towards the right lane from Swaroop Sagar Lake Bridge.