Experience Goa’s best five-star hotel resort
Located along the western coast of India in South Goa, The Lalit Golf & Spa Resort Goa is an all suite five-star resort spread over 85 acres.The resort, cradled by the majestic Sahyadari range along the confluence of the Talpone River, offers breathtaking view of the Arabian Sea. With a kilometre-long exclusive beachfront, it is truly one of the most exquisite beach resorts in Goa.
Amidst grand Baroque-Portuguese style architecture, meticulously landscaped gardens, international standard Double ‘T’ 9-hole Links golf course and Rejuve – the signature spa, enjoy the luxury of oceanfront privacy and seclusion in true Lalit style.
Upon arrival, the hotel welcomes you into the grand lobby with rustic chandeliers, antique long-handled ceiling fans and a grand staircase overlooking a hand-painted tile mosaic of Sao Rafael, the very first Portuguese ship to land in Goa under the helm of Vasco Da Gama.
- Check-in: 2:00pm
However, we can accommodate early arrivals and late Check-outs based on the following terms and conditions:
- Arrival before 10:00am or a late departure after 1:00pm will be charged an additional 50% of the room rate.
- Arrival before 7:00am or a late departure after 5:00pm will be charged an additional 100% of the room rate.
- Children under 6 year may be accommodated in the same room at no extra cost. A meal supplement of Rs.1000/- per night per child would be applicable for children between 6 and 12 years old without an extra bed.
- If an extra bed is required, the same would be provided at an additional cost.
- Anyone above 12 years of age will be considered as an adult.
- All bookings require a valid credit card to guarantee the reservation.
- All cancellations made after 6:00pm within 72 hours of arrival will result in a one-night retention charge.
- Please check the rate policies at the time of booking as some room rates may have a non-cancellation / non-refundable clause.
- If you are interested in hosting a post-hospitality event, please coordinate with our catering manager to have the event held in a private function room. Alcohol must be purchased through the hotel and the sale of alcohol is prohibited to minors and people without proper identification
Safety and Security
The entire hotel, including the publicly accessible areas, is well-guarded and monitored round the clock through CCTV cameras installed at various locations in and around the hotel. All the suites are also equipped with an emergency evacuation plan, smoke detectors, water sprinklers and a public address system.
Located in the South of Goa, only 3 kms from Palolem Beach, The Lalit Golf & Spa Resort Goa, is 90 minutes drive from the airport and 45 minutes drive from the Madgaon railway station. It is well-connected with NH-17, which runs from North Goa to South Goa.
Goa is very well-connected with Delhi, Bangalore and Mumbai through air ways. The Lalit Golf and Spa Resort Goa is 63 kms away from the airport, an approximately 90 minutes drive.
The Lalit Golf and Spa Resort is just 35 kms away from the Margao railway station, an approximately 45 minutes drive.
From Airport to the Resort
From Dabolim Airport, take right and drive to Verna (10 kms). Then, take right turn and follow the NH 17 road. Drive South for approximately 52 kms to the resort.
From Railway Station to the Resort
From the Margao railway station, drive south to Canacona taking the highway to Karwar NH 17.