Discover the most exclusive 5 star hotel in Mumbai
The Lalit Mumbai is a sanctuary of charm and tranquillity in the heart of India’s most dynamic city. From the breathtaking seven-storey atrium lobby to elegant rooms and suites, stylishly appointed restaurants & conference facilities, you’ll discover the perfect blend of modern style and signature Lalit service.
Located in business and financial district of North Mumbai, The Lalit Mumbai is the closest hotel to International Airport.
Check In/Check Out Policies
- Check in: 12:00noon
- Check out: 12:00noon
We can accommodate early arrivals and late Check outs based on availability and subject to charge. The hotel also reserves the right to charge for the entire duration of stay, in the event of an early departure.
- Children under 12 years of age can be accommodated in the same room at no extra cost. If an extra bed is required, additional charges are applicable.
- Children under the age of 18 years will not be permitted to stay alone in the hotel.
- Pets are not allowed inside the hotel.
- All bookings require a valid credit card to guarantee the reservation.
- All cancellations made after 6:00pm within 24 hours of arrival will result in a one-night retention charge.
- Please check rate policies at the time of booking as some room rates may have a non-cancellation / non-refundable clause.
Safety and Security
The entire hotel, including the publicly accessible areas, is well-guarded and monitored around the clock through CCTV cameras installed at various locations in and around the hotel, with metal detectors and X-ray machines. The hotel is also police-patrolled 24 hours a day. All the rooms are also equipped with an emergency evacuation plan, smoke detectors, water sprinklers, gas detectors and a public address system.
From Chhatrapathi Shivaji International Airport to Hotel
Take main road outside the Chhatrapathi Shivaji International airport, make a right turn at the first signal and then take a left turn at the next signal.
From Chhatrapathi Shivaji Domestic Airport to Hotel
Take the western express highway towards Andheri, make a right turn from the Chakala signal, then take a left from the Chhatrapathi Shivaji International airport signal.
From Railway Station to Hotel
Take road towards Chhatrapathi Shivaji International airport, then take a left at the Chhatrapathi Shivaji International airport signal.