Learn more about our Kerala resort
Nestled midst the coconut groves of North Kerala coast, The Lalit Resort & Spa Bekal is one of the finest spa destinations. Spread over 26 lush acres surrounded by the Nombili River and the Arabian Sea, The Lalit Resort & Spa Bekal is an idyllic sanctuary in “God’s own country”. The Resort welcomes you with a personal Holiday Host, who will be available at every moment of your stay to ensure a memorable experience.
Escape to The Lalit Resort & Spa Bekal and enjoy a holiday that rejuvenates, refreshes and invigorates.
Check in / Check out Policies
- Check in: 2:00pm
- Check out: 12:00noon
- Credit card details are required at the time of booking
We can accommodate early arrivals and late Check outs based on the following terms and conditions:
- For early Check in at 7:00am or late departure beyond 2:00pm, a charge of 50% will be added to the room rate.
- For early Check in before 7:00am or late departure after 6:00pm, a charge of 100% will be added to the room rate.
Guarantee Rules / Deposit Policy
- Credit card is required at the time of booking.
- For reservations guaranteed with a form of payment at the time of booking, rooms are held until Check out time of the day following arrival.
- For reservations not guaranteed with a form of payment at the time of booking, rooms are held until 6:00pm.
Rates confirmed in USD can be converted to local currency by the Resort during your stay, based on the exchange rate used by the Resort, and are subject to exchange rate fluctuations. Credit card charges are subject to additional currency conversions by banks or credit card companies, which are not in the Resort’s control and may impact the amount charged to your credit card. Please contact the Resort if you have any questions.
Please note that electronic reservation confirmations are provided to you solely for your convenience and that we retain official records of our reservation transactions, including details of dates of stay and room rates. In the event of discrepancies, alterations, modifications, or variations, our official records shall control. Tampering with this confirmation to alter the room rate, or any other reservation information is strictly prohibited and may have legal consequences.
- Children below 12 years of age can be accommodated in the same room without extra bed.
- Children above the age of 12 years can be provided with an extra bed at an additional cost.
- Pets are not allowed.
- All cancellations made less than 72 hours prior to the arrival will be charged one-night retention of the reserved room rate.
Safety and Security
The Lalit Resort & Spa Bekal has a well-planned and proactive security management system in place. Our security personnel patrol the premises 24 hours a day. CCTV cameras are installed strategically in all public areas. The resort is also equipped with top-of-the-line fire alarm systems.
The Lalit Resort & Spa Bekal is about 75 kms from Mangalore Airport, 4 kms from the Kotukulam Railway station, and 12 kms from Kasaragod Railway station.
The nearest airport to The Lalit Resort & Spa Bekal is Mangalore Airport, which is 75 kms away from the resort, an approximately 90 minutes drive. Karipur International Airport, located at Calicut, is about 200 kms from Bekal.
Bekal is well-connected with India’s major cities, and is located on the Calicut-Mangalore-Mumbai route. The resort is about 100 kms away from Kannur, 55 kms from Mangalore, and 190 kms from Calicut / Kozhikode. Goa (Panaji) is 440 kms away from Bekal. Bangalore and Mysore are at a distance of 370 kms and 250 kms, respectively.
From Mangalore International Airport:
- Head southwest approximately13 kms to Mahaveer Circle
- Turn left onto NH 17
- Drive approximately 45 kms to Kasaragod
- From the new bus stand circle at Kasaragod, turn right and take the first left onto SH 08
- Drive approximately 8.5 kms to Udma Junction
- From there, turn right and follow signage’s for approximately 2.5 kms to reach The Lalit Resort & Spa Bekal