- Posses a complete knowledge of washing, spotting, starching, dry-cleaning and pressing techniques
- Ensure that all items laundered and dry cleaned within the hotel’s laundry are finished to the highest standard achievable and returned to the guests or staff in immaculate condition
- Organize movement of dirty and clean laundry and of guest valet service
- Ensure all damaged linen and uniforms are sent to the uniform room for repairs or discarding
- Control and record chemical consumption and reorder as required
- Assist in maintaining records of stock and equipment
- Supervise all employees with the Laundry Department
- Ensure an accurate valet delivery
- Ensure daily production records for linen and uniforms are maintained
- Ensures that regular preventive maintenance is carried out and reduce downtime with proper coordination with the maintenance department
Job Specifications (Skills Required):
- Under the general direction of the Executive Housekeeper, and within the limits of established hotel’s policies and procedures, oversees and directs the day to day operation of Laundry Department and maintains the overall efficiency
- Promotes the desired work culture around the five core values such as: Integrity & Honesty | Respect for Individuals | Devotion to duty | Minimize wastage | Interactive yet responsible communication
Required Qualification: BHM
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Valid Until: 30th October,2017
Please email your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any further queries, please call: +91 80 3052 7777
Speak to Us
*We respect your privacy. Your Information is safe with us.
Number verification successful
Number verification failed.
Call in progress.
Call Completed Successfully.
Oops! Something went wrong.