Job Specifications (Skills required):
- Should have working knowledge in prolific
- Should know how to raise indent
- Manage all functions of Kitchen stewarding operations & procedures
- Maintain set kitchen hygiene standards
- Ensure all kitchen equipment are good in condition for use
- Assists the Executive Chef in settings Stewarding goals and developing strategies, procedures and policies
- Responsible for the cleanliness and hygiene of all food and beverage outlets and the carrying out of set food handling duties when required
- Maintain the cleanliness and conduct regular checks on the staff dining area to ensure it is clean, tidy and replenished
- Work in accordance with the daily production schedule
- Ensure purchase of required materials for the stewarding operation in co ordination with purchase department
- Manage the receive and storage of kitchen goods
- Ensure cleaning and storage of kitchen equipment and premises
- Manage and upkeep of all operational equipment in outlets as well as in kitchen stewarding store
- Ensure all the kitchen waste removed on time
- Maintain a hygienic Kitchen
- Maintains high levels of personal hygiene for self and enforces hygiene standards for team
- Manages all functions of the Stewarding operation to achieve the optimum departmental costs
- Manages all functions of the Stewarding operation to achieve the optimum quality level of sanitation
- Controls and analyzes, on an on-going basis, the level of the following:
o Quality of support provided to other sections
o Condition and cleanliness of facilities and equipment
o Guest satisfaction
- Establishes and maintains effective employee and inter-departmental working relationships
- Assists the Executive Chef in developing training plans, develops training material in accordance with international hygiene standards and implements training plans for the Stewarding employees and other Food and Beverage employees
- Proper handling of potential hazardous substances like chemicals and washing detergents etc
- Conducts daily briefings and other meetings as needed to obtain optimal results
- Responsible for maintaining adequate consumption of fuel , gas ,etc in coordination with the engineering dept
- Handles administrative works and keeps up-dated files on the following Stewarding matters:
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Valid Until (Date): 21st August,2017
Please email your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any further queries, please call: +91 99065 65616
Speak to Us
*We respect your privacy. Your Information is safe with us.
Number verification successful
Number verification failed.
Call in progress.
Call Completed Successfully.
Oops! Something went wrong.