- Coordinates and supervises the preparation, presentation and service of food products to ensure the highest quality at all times.
- Establishes and maintains effective employee relations.
- Supervises an coordinates pricing and preparation of menus, beverage and wine lists by taking into consideration such factors as:
- Local requirements
- Market needs
- Potential costs
- Availability of Food and Beverage products
- Merchandising and promotions
- Coordinates with the Finance Manager to determine the minimum and maximum Food and Beverage par stocks.
- Attends all other meetings as required by the administrative calendar.
- Approves all wine purchases and other Food and Beverage items in accordance with Inter Continental Hotel Group quality and quantity standards.
- Conducts weekly Food and Beverage meetings relating to, but not limited to, the following:
- Overall Food and Beverage financial results and profitability
- Projected business
- Operations results and problems
- Changes in procedures
- New management policies
- Quality improvement
- Sales improvement
- Productivity improvement
Job Specifications (Skills Required):
- Supervises the functioning of all Food and Beverage employees, facilities, sales and costs, to ensure maximum departmental profit is achieved.
- Controls and analyses, on an on-going basis, in order to optimize the following:
- Quality levels of product and service
- Guest satisfaction
- Merchandising and marketing
- Operating costs
- Sanitation and cleanliness (hygiene)
Required Qualification: BHM/MBA
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Valid Until (Date): 23rd September,2017
Please email your resume at: email@example.com
For any further queries, please call: +91 9686448344