- Assumes the duties and responsibilities of the Executive Chef in his absence
- Assists the Chef in the management of the day to day operation of the Food Production and Stewarding sections and informs the Executive Chef of major decisions taken in his/her absence
- Controls and analyzes, on an on-going basis, the level of the following: Sales | Costs | Issuing of food | Quality and presentation of food and beverage products | Condition and cleanliness of facilities and equipment | Guest satisfaction | Marketing
- Assists the Executive Chef in developing training plans, develops training material in accordance with IHC guidelines and implements training plans for the Food Production employees and other Food and Beverage employees
- Assists the Executive Chef in developing and maintaining up-dated operations manuals for all Food Production and Stewarding sections
- Assists the Executive Chef in developing popular menus offering guests value for money in accordance with ICHG guidelines
- Assists the Executive Chef in planning and organizing successful Food and Beverage activities
- Conducts daily briefings and other meetings as needed to obtain optimal results
- Attends and participates to other meetings as required by the administrative calendar
- Assists the Executive Chef in making recipes and maintaining up-dated and accurate costing of all dishes prepared and sold in the Food and Beverage operation
- Assists the Executive Chef in setting Food Production and Stewarding goals and developing strategies, procedures and policies
- Assists the Executive Chef in determining the minimum and maximum stocks of all food, material and equipment
- Assists the Executive Chef in setting standards of all food and equipment purchases in accordance with ICHG guidelines
- Participates in the preparation of the hotel's revenue plan and marketing programs
- Monitors local competitors and compare their operation with the hotel Food and Beverage operation
- Keeps aware of trends, systems, practices and equipment in food and beverage through trade literature, hotel show and site visits
Job Specifications (Skills Required):
- Organizes kitchen operations and prepares and serves a range of dishes, whilst supervising junior members of the Kitchen Brigade.
- Promotes the desired work culture around the five core values such as: Integrity & Honesty | Respect for Individuals | Devotion to duty | Minimize wastage | Interactive yet responsible communication
Required Qualification: BHM/DHM
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Valid Until: 30th October,2017
Please email your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any further queries, please call: +91 80 3052 7777
Speak to Us
*We respect your privacy. Your Information is safe with us.
Number verification successful
Number verification failed.
Call in progress.
Call Completed Successfully.
Oops! Something went wrong.