- Manages all functions of the Food Production and Stewarding operations to achieve the optimum departmental profit.
- Manages all functions of the Food Production and Stewarding operations to achieve the optimum quality level of food production and sanitation.
- Oversees special events and special food promotions.
- Makes recipes and maintains up-dated and accurate costing of all dishes prepared and sold in the Food and Beverage operation.
- Develops and writes standard recipes.
- Develops new dishes and products.
- Takes steps to ensure that outstanding culinary technical skills are maintained.
- Maintains comprehensive product knowledge including ingredients, equipment, suppliers, markets and current trends and make appropriate adjustments to kitchen operations accordingly.
- Controls and analyzes, on an on-going basis, the level of the following:
- Issuing of food
- Quality and presentation of food products
- Condition and cleanliness of facilities and equipment
- Guest satisfaction
Job Specifications (Skills Required):
- Manages all kitchen operations including Stewarding operations.
- Maintain hygienic standards and practices, staff training, and oversee the preparation and presentation of a consistent food product which meets customer’s expectations.
Required Qualification: BHM/MBA
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Valid Until (Date): 23rd September,2017
Please email your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any further queries, please call: +91 82880 33803