- Responsible for the safety and security of guests, employees and establishment needs.
- Report to Manager all hotel property deficiencies and safety or security hazards.
- Initiate action to improve a hazardous situation immediately.
- Implement procedures for security and emergency incidents.
- In the event of fire, be thoroughly familiar with and guided by the hotel’s emergency plan.
- Be familiar with location of fire alarms and fire fighting equipment.
- Maintain the security system.
- Monitor staff clocking on and off duty.
- Allocate staff locker keys as necessary.
- Conduct random checks of key registers in telephone room, banqueting, engineering, stewarding and housekeeping to ensure the hotel’s key control policy is adhered to and report on discrepancies.
- Maintain a 24 hour surveillance of those areas that are frequented by guests and all work areas.
Job Specifications (Skills Required):
- Responsible for implementing safety and security policies in accordance with The Lalit Suri Hospitality Group standards.
Required Qualification: B.COM/B.A/B.SC
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Valid Until (Date): 23rd September,2017
Please email your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any further queries, please call: +91 9633300792
Speak to Us
*We respect your privacy. Your Information is safe with us.
Number verification successful
Number verification failed.
Call in progress.
Call Completed Successfully.
Oops! Something went wrong.