Discover the best 5 star hotel in New Delhi
The Lalit New Delhi is a 5-star deluxe hotel standing tall in the heart of the business and commercial district of Connaught Place. The hotel is located just minutes away from the government offices, cultural centres, historical monuments and international trade fair grounds.
- International Airport: 24km / 40 minutes by car
- Domestic Airport: 16km / 30 minutes by car
- City Centre: 0.5km / 5 minutes by car
- Railway Station: 3km / 10 minutes by car
- Trade Fairgrounds: 3km / 10 minutes by car
- Embassies: 6km / 15 minutes by car
Check-In and Check-Out Policies
- Check-in: 2:00 pm
- Check-out: 12:00 noon
We can accommodate early arrivals and late check-outs based on the following terms and conditions:
- For early check-in at 7:00am or late departure beyond 2:00pm, a charge of 50% will be added to the room rate.
- For early check-in before 7:00am or late departure after 6:00pm, a charge of 100% will be added to the room rate.
- Two children below 12 years of age will be allowed to stay in the same room with their parents at no extra cost.
- Extra bed, if required will be provided at an additional cost of INR 2000 + taxes per adult.
- Children under the age of 18 years will not be permitted to stay alone in the hotel.
- No pets are allowed inside the hotel.
- All bookings require a valid credit card to guarantee the reservation.
- All cancellations made after 6 pm within 24 hours of arrival will result in a one-night retention charge.
- Please check rate policies at the time of booking as some room rates may have a non-cancellation / non-refundable clause.
Safety and Security
The entire hotel, including publicly accessible areas, is well-guarded and monitored around the clock through CCTV cameras installed at various locations in and around the hotel. We also have a baggage X-ray machine and metal detectors for additional scanning. The hotel features 24-hour patrols by security guards, and all rooms are equipped with an emergency exit plan, fire detectors and water sprinklers.